Rum Cake Recipe
What you’ll need:
- Set oven at 325 F. Spray bundt pan with Pam and cover bottom with chopped pecans.
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1 small box of instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup of vegetable
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of dark rum
- 4 eggs
- Mix all of the above with mixer for 2 minutes.
- Poor into pan and bake for 1 hour to 1 hr 10 my n.
- Remove from oven and cook for 15 min then turn out only shallow pan.
- Glaze: in saucepan over medium high heat bring to boil 1 stick of butter, 1/4 cup water and 1 cup sugar. Stir and boil for 3 minutes. Remove from heat and add 1/2 cup of rum. Poke holes in
- cake with toothpick them pour glaze over cake until all is absorbed.